Quick clicks: Deep thoughts
There's some great thinking going on in the association blog community and elsewhere this week--plus some neat tools and ideas.
- Jamie Notter of the Get Me Jamie Notter blog has some musings on the challenges of volunteer management, especially when some volunteers are more helpful than others.
- Lindy Dreyer at the Association Marketing Springboard blog talks about how associations can support members in transition.
- The Logic + Emotion blog shares some great examples of companies using social media to directly and imaginatively engage with their customers.
- Cindy Butts at the AE on the Verge blog has some great early results to share from a social media campaign her association is undertaking to promote home ownership in Maine.
- The Newseum's website has a cool tool: a map linked to the front pages of hundreds of newspapers from around the world.